Have you ever contacted a business with an issue or question and it take forever for them to respond? Or perhaps you never heard back at all!
This scenario can be incredibly frustrating! You likely even shared your negative experience with friends and family...or wrote a negative review online!
There’s no excuse for leaving a client hanging- and it can destroy a company's reputation faster than a wool sweater in a dryer. As a Laundry Care Provider, responsiveness is an absolute critical component of great customer service. It's a basic necessity for operating any successful business.
Commit to being RESPONSIVE and you'll be amazed how quickly clients refer you their family and friends!
1) Tell them the BEST WAY TO CONTACT YOU
2) RESPOND to calls, texts and emails from clients promptly
3) LISTEN to their questions/concerns
4) See it from their PERSPECTIVE
5) Clearly COMMUNICATE changes that arise (delays, processing, etc.)
6) RESOLVE issues quickly- Contact Home Office for additional support